Title: Manager – Legal
• Review, redlining and risk assessment of contracts, (both sales and sourcing side), MOUs, and other legal documents and finalization of draft contracts for signoff in coordination with Business Development, IP, Marketing, Finance and other in-house departments and other key personnel in the organization.
• Handling escalations from legal team and other departments, negotiation of contracts (domestic and international) with end customers and their in-house and external legal counsels.
• Drafting agreements and other legal documents like MOUs, supply agreements, material transfer agreements, license agreements etc.,
• Review and standardization of templates in accordance with current polices and business requirements.
• Mentoring and leading legal team.
• Excellent English fluency skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend complex contract terms and conditions as applied in multiple regions (for example U.S.A. and Europe).
• Comprehensive knowledge of commercial contracting practices in multiple regions.
• High degree of flexibility in terms of working hours.
• LLB, or equivalent plus 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in contracts and negotiation.
• At least 2 years experience in leading and mentoring the team.
• Prior experience with a major U.S. company preferred.
• Prior experience in Pharma /