Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is India’s fastest growing voluntary professional association. A non-profit, non-political, non-governmental association, INBA is focused on taking Indian legal industry and its members to a newer heights. Representing the entire Legal ecosystem in India, INBA is dedicated to expand its member’s professional network and industry insight.
ABOUT INBA SECTION FOR LAW STUDENTS:
INBA student section works as a voice of law students. It organizes various activities which would help law students to improve on their skills and become a seasoned professional. Currently it has a team of 10 executive committee members and Mr. Manas Dowlani as the Chair.
“SPERM DONATION: KINSHIP AND IDENTITY”:
“SPERM DONATION: KINSHIP AND IDENTITY” is an initiative taken by the Section for law Students, INBA. Under this conference the concept of Legality of Sperm Donation shall be immensely acknowledged with due consideration to the Donor. Not just restraining to the provisional and procedural aspect involved in the study, the conference shall focus to the reality of the theories highlighted. Along with Legislature drafting.
TO BE HIRED FOR:
We are looking for research associates who are willing to research and, assist in legislation drafting on issues majorly dealing with the theme.
NO. OF POSITIONS TO BE HIRED FOR:
We have an opening for only 3 research associates.
• Applicant must have proficiency in using MS OFFICE.
• Applicant must have prior experience in research.
• Applicant must be a law student. Applications from LLM/ PH.D students are also invited.
EXPECTATIONS FROM AN IDEAL APPLICANT
• Creativity and Accountability. (S)He must possess sound analytical skills.
• Critical and logical thinking on various issues concerning human rights.
• Must have ability to think “out of the box “and address issues seldom addressed by researchers.
• Punctuality (Someone who can meet the deadlines)
• Original thinking. Plagiarism is unacceptable in any of the article authored by the research associate.
• Honesty and Reliability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid. We are looking for at least 2 months commitment from you. You will be required to devote at least 10-15 hours per week.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
• Professional Growth
• Contact building with industry experts and peers.
• Work exposure and Industry recognition.
• Social Impact
• Work Experience
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
• Challenging targets and new experiences.
• Exposure of working in youth-led organization.
• A platform to nurture your ideas and create positive impact.
• Professional Growth through networking and skill development.
• Learn about blogging, writing, marketing and other things.
• Certificate is provided on successful completion of your tenure or on demand, when required.
Selection will be done purely on merit basis. Candidates will be shortlisted on application and on their writing sample basis. All decisions taken by the Student Section shall be final and binding. Section for Law Students, INBA reserves the final right to admission.
For any query please contact:
Executive Committee Member,
Section for Law Students, INBA.